4.25.2014

A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY






I just wanted to wish my littlest love a happy, happy late birthday.

Bo,
You're such a sweetheart. You are handsome and smart and charming. I remember sharing a bed with you when you could barely walk, and taking froyo dates on summer mornings. I'm so proud of you in all your accomplishments so far. You'll do big, big things. I love you to the moon. Happy Birthday cutie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had a little bit of a rough day, but he kept smiling, and thats something I will always love about him. He may be a tad overdramatic, but we're one in the same there. Also, my mom hates the kitchen and she make that beautiful cake (white pudding cake/cool whip/strawberries), so she rocks.

xoxo,
mo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

give me that cake.

Eliza said...

I am in love with your brother. He's the cutest lil cutie.